Check out our Summer Magnetic Eyelashes! Waterproof and long lasting.
Our LashLiner luxurious lashes look and feel like full, beautiful, natural lashes. These synthetic lashes are easy to apply, glue free and comfortable!
Medium volume and evenly dispersed lashes with small flares make this a super realistic looking lash. The light and natural lashes are perfect for every day wear. Also well suited for people with smaller eyes or lash loss that want the look of authentic and beautiful lashes..
- Attaching Lashes to LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner
- Apply LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner as you would normally apply your eyeliner. You can also use you regular eyeliner under LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner and just use our products where needed.
- Add a 2nd coat. This is an important step!
- Wait a minute or two for LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner to become dry. Liner must be dry to magnetize to the lash magnets.
- Starting with the inner corner, gently hold Lashes to eye. Lash will "jump" to the magnetic liner. Place the rest of the lash on liner.
- When you are happy with placement lightly press lash down to set it.
- Anchors - .Anchors can be added under the natural lash to sandwich your lashes. Hold the anchor by the small hairs under your natural lash where there is a top magnet. The will connect. Be careful not to pinch your skin. They can be used in the corners or across all of the lashes. This adds extra hold and pushes lashes up a bit.
- Removing LashLiner Lashes
- Gently pull lashes off
- Remove any remaining glue or makeup from magnets with non oily makeup remover two phase works best. Do not clean lashes, only magnets, as this could damage the lashes.
- Store for future use in carrying case.